- ¾ oz. grape tomatoes
- ¼ oz. serrano peppers
- ¼ oz. fresh cilantro
- 2 oz. red onion
- 5 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 5 Tbsp. lime juice
- 5 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 ¾ oz local redfish (we buy from Red's Best)
- 1 ¼ oz coconut flakes
- 1 ¾ oz local kelp slaw
- 1 ¾ oz dry sea scallops (20 to 30 count)
- 1 ¾ oz calamari (rings and tentacles)
1. Coarsely chop the tomatoes, peppers, local kelp slaw, cilantro and onions.
2. Dice redfish into ¼ inch pieces.
3. Cut scallops in half and cut calamari tentacles in thirds.
4. Mix all ingredients in a bowl or pan and marinate in juices for eight hours.
5. Strain juice from marinated product.
6. Place two ounces of seafood mixture on a clean scallop shell and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
Servings: 8 Portion: 2 oz.
Recipe courtesy of the chefs at the University of New Hampshire as part of our Farm to Campus Recipe Series