- 2.5 oz. local greens per person (mix of arugula, lettuce and assorted fresh herbs)
- ¼ oz. radishes, sliced
- 1 cup (8.64 oz.) plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
1. Whisk the ingredients for the dressing until well combined. Taste and season with sea salt.
2. Arrange the greens on a plate and top with the sliced radishes.
3. Drizzle up to one or two ounces of dressing over the greens.
Courtesy of Chef Frank Giglio, Three Lily Farm