- 3 lbs. boneless skinless hake filets
- 4 oz. cooked lobster meat, diced
- ⅛ tsp. old bay seasoning
- ⅛ tsp. granulated onion
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 4 oz. asparagus (cut off the woody bottoms)
- Hollandaise mix (such as McCormick brand), available at any grocery store
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Make the hollandaise sauce according to the package instructions.
- Add the chopped lobster meat to the sauce and hold warm.
- Cut the asparagus into 1" pieces, then blanch in boiling water and shock in ice water.
- Portion the hake filets and place in 2" greased sheet pan.
- Bake at 400° F for 15 minutes or to an internal temp of 145°.
- Drizzle hollandaise sauce over the fish and garnish with the asparagus.
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe courtesy of the chefs at the University of New Hampshire as part of our Farm to Campus Recipe Series