- 3 to 5 oz. fish fillet (e.g. cod, haddock, halibut, pollock or other mild fish)
- Panko herb topping (panko bread crumbs and fresh herbs such as cilantro, basil, parsley and oregano)
- Herb sauce (a mixture of olive oil, diced onion, bay leaf, low-sodium vegetable broth, lemon juice and fresh herbs)
- Dijon mustard
- Light mayonnaise
- Combine Dijon mustard and light mayonnaise in mixing bowl.
- Brush each filet with thin layer of mustard mixture and top with panko herb topping.
- Lay fillets on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and cook in a preheated oven until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit and top is golden brown.
- Spoon herb sauce over filet to finish and garnish with lemon wedge.
Recipe courtesy of the chefs at Boston Medical Center as part of our Farm to Campus Recipe Series