- 1 lb. local grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 ½ cups local watermelon, seeded and diced
- 1 large local green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/3" cubes
- ½ large local English cucumber, seeded and cut into 1/3" cubes
- ½ cup local radishes, very thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 10 oz. feta cheese, broken into small cubes, divided
- 2 large green onions, chopped and divided
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Greek-style yogurt, plain
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
1. Toss first five ingredients and two tablespoons of olive oil in a large bowl.
2. Add half each of the feta cheese, green onions, and mint.
3. Mix the remaining half of the feta cheese, green onions, mint, and olive in a food processor. Add the Greek yogurt and oregano. Process just to blend (do not over-mix or dressing will get thin).
4. Season dressing with salt and pepper; mix into salad.
Recipe courtesy of the chefs at University of Massachusetts Dartmouth as part of our Farm to Campus Recipe Series