- 2½ lbs. catch of the day fish, divided into 5 oz. portions
- 4 oz. butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
- Dredge the fish in flour and shake off the excess. Layer on sheet pans lined with parchment paper.
- Brown fish on a hot plate and place back onto sheet pans. Note: be careful not to damage the fish when moving.
- In a saucepan, add butter, capers and lemon juice until butter starts turning brown.
- Place fish in the oven and bake until interior temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- Place on a serving tray and ladle brown butter-caper sauce over the fish.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Recipe courtesy of the chefs at Harvard University as part of our Farm to Campus Recipe Series