- 3 lbs. fresh green kale (local)
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, diced (local)
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
1. Wash the kale. Remove and discard the stems. Either chop or tear the leaves into pieces.
2. Spray a hot sauté pan with pan spray, then stir fry the kale and tomatoes until tender.
3. Add balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Servings: 5 Serving Size: 4 ounces
Recipe courtesy of the chefs at Bates College in Maine as part of our Farm to Campus Recipe Series