The Hunger Action Conference is an annual event that brings community organizations, advocates, volunteers, and elected officials together to learn from each other, share ideas, stories, and have discussions around the issues of hunger, food justice, anti-poverty initiatives, food systems and so much more.
This year’s conference theme is “Nourishing Conversation, A dialogue About Food Justice” Join the Foodbank for engaging workshops and many great discussions.
Workshops this year include:
- What’s Old & New with 3SquaresVT
- From Hunger Relief to Food Justice: Approaches to Improving Food Access in Vermont
- Rocking the Kitchen to Engage Happy Healthy Participants in Person and Virtually
- Understanding Ableism in Food Justice
- Bridging the Gap: CACFP and Summer Meals Program in Hunger Relief
- Vermont Foodbank Grant Writing Workshop
- Overcoming Barriers to Food Justice through Access and Engagement